How Do I Make A Job Request?
Written by Tim Michael
First time using MyKuya? Or just curious how it works?
Here are 5 easy steps on how to make a job request:
1. Sign up and log in to the MyKuya app to be able to make job requests.
2. Enter a location for the request, for example a specific grocery store. The app will connect you to a partner close to your chosen location.
3. Choose between KuyaNOW, AteNOW or KuyaMOTO. After selecting your partner, you can type your request to them!
4. Match and Chat! Once you are matched with a partner, you can now chat with them and they will help you out with the request you made. Once both parties agree with the task, partner will give you an ETA on when the job will end and will ask you if he/she will start the job. Note that you will only be charged when the job begins.
5. Rate Kuya/Ate! Once the task is done, Kuya/Ate will end the job with your permission and ask you to rate them. Your feedback is very important to us so we can improve our services.
Watch this video for a more detailed process on how the app works:
Click here to see what kind of job requests you can make with MyKuya!
If you have further questions, please ask away at